Thursday 7 March 2013

Sunny Skies of spring

Wow, first of all I can't believe that it has been 1.5 years since I have written anything here. Well, actually I can. Things have been busy, and often caring for a child with Type 1 diabetes can leave a person feeling like they are just surviving. Day in and day out the monotony of all the tasks involved together with the unpredictability that diabetes can bring, can sometimes take a lot out of a person. But we keep going and try not to let diabetes get in the way of life! (Not to mention moving to a new house, work, vacations and other things:)

Recently though I began a bit of a new adventure. Well it was kind of a return to a really old adventure actually. 20 years ago I sold Tupperware for a while and I decided that since there are so many wonderful new products I should give it another chance. So far I am loving it. Though it is taking a bit of my time, it is something fun to focus on, and certainly a bit of extra money doesn't hurt!
Things have taken off to great start and between that and the feeling like spring is in the air, I have really had that sunny skies kind of feeling. The kind of feeling you get when the day is beautiful and life is good. I tell you spring can't come soon enough for this lady!

No comments:

Post a Comment